We helped one Honda to a new life with a paintjob.
Another roadgoing ferry. Let’s see what we can make of it. We’ll try to keep you posted.
You can read more about the story of this car from an article written by Paula Johanna Adamson in Autogeenius (unfortunately, in Estonian). It wasn’t exactly what you call a fender-bender. We’ll let the pictures speak for themselves. There wasn’t much to disassemble. Most of it came off with compressed air. The scariest part was under the carpet. It’s quite magnificient to think that there was still something left of the car, when keeping Read more…
She was actually a project we did in different stages. The first was to do a quick maintenance (rust-repair) on the chassis, paint the hood and roof. The interior before and after. Later, the car had rear fenders done in the same style as the roof and bonnet.
A small refresh with a fender-bender fix. Selle auto esitiib oli saanud “otsetabamuse” This is not a Supernova, just an attempt to catch the glitter in the paint.
A bit easier restauration. The water which had leaked under the leather roof had made a bit of a mess. We had to remove the old roof. Waiting for primer. Chassis before painting. The hood after painting.
Sometimes we have some cars which drive a bit faster than usual.
Thansk Karl Kirs for the picturest! Some time later we also did a miniature model of this car. This required repainting of the body.
We have also helped Formula Student Team Tallinn boys and girls. On FEST12 prototype, we painted the wing endplates and body. But since it had to be maximum lightweight, we couldn’t just throw anything on it. If we rembember right, the whole putty-primer-paint weighed 260g. This paintjob was the longest one we’ve had. Started at 12:00 and finised around 6:00. With FEST13, in addition to the endplates and body, we also helped in Read more…